Reasons for my silence

It's been a bit quiet around here, hasn't it? Well, I'm very pleased to be able to give you, dear readers, a reason for that. A reasonable reason, at that. Yes, I've been busy, and yes, I've been travelling, and yes, that's been unhelpful in trying to blog, but once, I also have a much better reason: I've been blogging away. I'm very pleased to be able to admit my connection to Bizart (click for the blog, search for us on Facebook, etc).


Bizart is a project set up by myself, a certain Rosie Smith, and a name you may recognise: Rachel Lilly. We were talking about opportunities for young crafters or designer-makers in the local area, and decided that we wanted to create some more. So we've begun by organising a designer-maker fair, and are planning more events, details of which I'll share when I can. For the moment, let me give you the details of this one. It will take place in the Lyttelton Well Main Hall in Great Malvern on Saturday 11th  February (this weekend) from 10am-4pm, and will feature over a dozen talented local craftspeople and their work. I'm very excited to be a part of this, and looking forward to meeting lots of lovely people. If you'd like to find out more about them, head over to the Bizart blog for vendor profiles on the majority of them (more coming every day, which is one of the reasons things have been quiet here!)

Comments

Moggle said…
Looks wonderful! I hope it goes well.
millefeuilles said…
Hello Ruth!

This is certainly a most exciting project for you to get your teeth into. I only wish I could be with you on the day.

Missing you,

Stephanie
Ruthcrafts said…
thanks so much guys! such lovely support from across the world, and I wish I could teleport you here too :)

Popular Posts